It’s margarita time, baby!
If you’re like us, you grew up with musk sticks. Now that we’re all adults, let’s mix that childhood nostalgia with some good ol’ liquor.
Hear what happened when Jonesy & Amanda gave it a try:
Followthe podcast on
- 300ml lychee liqueur
- 150ml lime juice
- 50g sugar
- 10g salt
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- Ice (to serve)
- Musk mix (250g of musk sticks in 700ml of tequila)
- To make the musk mix, drop the lollies into a jar.
- Pour in tequila and seal with a lid.
- Leave to sit for 24 hours.
Step two (to make one margarita)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add 60ml of musk mix.
- Add 30ml of lime juice and shake well.
- Run a wedge of lime around the rim of a margarita glass.
- Dip rim in sugar and salt mixture.
- Pour the tequila mixture into the glass.
- Serve and enjoy!