Baileys Espresso Crème Flavoured Liqueur has landed in Australia, bringing together “a few of our favourite things”.
Coffee and other natural flavours meet tasty Baileys Original Irish Cream for a big bold hit of wonderful. Available exclusively from BWS and Dan Murphy’s for AUD $37.99, this latest flavour innovation is perfect for when you need to concentrate on the important things in life: coffee, chocolate and creamy Baileys.
Baileys Espresso Crème can be enjoyed neat, splashed into coffee and hot drinks for an extra dash of wow, or even as a Tiramisu Martini with the recipe below:
Tiramisu Martini Cocktail (0.8 stnd drinks, serves 2)
· 100ml Baileys Espresso Crème Flavoured Liqueur
· 100ml strong hot coffee
· 20g chopped chocolate
· 2tbsp soft brown sugar
· 60g lady finger biscuits
· 120g mascarpone
· Cocoa powder, chocolate coffee beans and chocolate flakes to garnish
· Mix the hot coffee with the sugar and chocolate until smooth, then leave aside to cool.
· Blend the Baileys and biscuit crumbs with four ice cubes in a blender or smoothie maker until smooth.
· Put the mascarpone in a bowl, add about a third of the Baileys mixture and mix together with a little balloon whisk until smooth. Fold in the rest with a spoon.
· Pour the coffee mixture into two martini cocktail glasses, then spoon over the Baileys mascarpone mix. Dust with the cocoa powder then sprinkle over coffee beans, chocolate flakes and curls.