It’s the drink that’s taken the Internet by storm, so Jonesy & Amanda thought it was necessary that they gave it a shot!
The University of Miami (FL) sold vanilla milkshakes with chicken wings, ranch, and hot sauce at their game last weekend.
Wings and ranch is bad enough… in a milkshake? With hot sauce? Yeah, we’re not too sure about that either.
Hear what happened when Jonesy & Amanda gave it a try:
The University of Miami is serving vanilla milkshakes with buffalo wings, ranch and hot sauce at its baseball game tomorrow
— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) June 2, 2022
Chicken Wing and Ranch Milkshakes Recipe
- Cooked buffalo chicken wings
- Vanilla milkshake
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- Ranch sauce
- Hot sauce
- Pour the milkshakes into the serving glasses
- Add your cooked buffalo chicken wings (two in each glass)
- Add a few drops of hot sauce
- Add a squeeze of ranch dressing
- Garnish with carrot and celery sticks
- Take a sip and enjoy!
Once your shake is finished, enjoy biting into the sweet and creamy buffalo chicken wings!