It’s described as the “perfect camp fire food” but how does Stuffed Banana Boat really taste?
Hear what happened when Jonesy & Amanda tried and tasted it:
- Bunch of bananas
- Cooking oil
- Red onion
- Corned beef
STEP 1: Prep the bananas
- Peel the bananas.
- Cover with oil and slice down the middle.
- Place on a tray and bake until golden brown.
STEP 2: Prep the stuffing
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil.
- Add thyme or herbs of your choice.
- Add diced red onion and capsicum.
- Add can of corned beef (dash of salt and pepper).
STEP 3: Stuff the boats
- Once the bananas are cooked, stuff them with the corned beef mix and serve.