After being gifted her late mother’s recipe book, Amanda thought she’d make Jonesy another one of Jennifer’s ‘famous’ recipes.
While it wasn’t as common as Tuna Bake (Geraldine), it was still a hit in the Keller household… when Jennifer Keller had the time to cook for 6+ hours.
But, what does it taste like now?
You’ve got to listen to this hilarious taste test:
Well, we will say one thing – it does not look appealing!
- 500g beef mince
- 420g canned spaghetti
- 2 Weet-Bix crushed
- 1 egg
- 5 bacon rashers chopped
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce (*to taste)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- Grate of nutmeg
- 2 crushes cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp soya sauce
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and shape into a fat log. Roll securely in foil and immerse in a pot of simmering water.
- Cook for 1 ½-2 hours. Remove from water. Unwrap alfoil and drain any water off.
- Roll in breadcrumbs and place into fridge to cool..
- This is served cold as it firms up like a meatloaf. It is great served with a side salad and potato wedges or yummy on a sandwich with salad and/or chutney.