When we were kids, two Weet-Bix, milk and sugar did the trick to get us through the morning.
TikToker Miranda Brady (this generation’s Leonardo da Vinci) is the mind behind this recipe and her videos on TikTok have amassed millions of views.
Jonesy & Amanda decided to try the bizarre breakfast recipe and the results may (or may not) surprise you.
Hear what happened:
For the base:
- 2 Weetbix, crushed
- 125ml almond milk
- 1 tbs sweetener (maple syrup or Natvia)
- 5g sugar-free drinking chocolate (optional)
For the cream:
- 160g vanilla yoghurt
- 15g vanilla protein
- 1-2 Oreos, crushed
For the ganache:
- 10g white chocolate
- 1 tbs almond milk
- Crush the Weetbix in a bowl and mix in the almond milk, sweetener, and chocolate powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together yoghurt, protein powder and one crushed Oreo and spread the mixture over the Weetbix.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, mix in the almond milk and spread over the top of the yoghurt.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crushed Oreo and place in the fridge for an hour minimum or overnight.