Have you heard of Chamoy Rim Dip?
Popular in Mexico – and on TikTok – chamoy rim paste dip is a tart and spicy sauce that is usually coated around the rim of a drink.
In this case, we dipped fruit into it.
Hear what happened with Jonesy & Amanda tried it:
- Fresh lime
- Taco seasoning
- Fruits of your choice
Step 1. Chamoy
- Scoop all your jam into a bowl.
- Cut some lime wedges and squeeze into jam as desired.
- Chop up one chilli and add to the bowl of jam and lime juice.
- Mix thorougly.
Step 2. Mexican Seasoning
- In another bowl, pour in your taco seasoning.
- Chop fruit and pop it on the end of a stick.
- Dip your fruit into the jam, then straight into the seasoning.