When we mention the recipes ‘Christmas Crack’ and the ‘Grinch Dip’, what’s the first thing you think of? Gross? Weird?
Well, Jonesy & Amanda thought the same thing so naturally they just had to give it a try!
Hear what happened:
One pack of Saladas
1 cup of unsalted butter
1 cup of brown sugar
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Line a 10×15 inch pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease.
- Place the Saladas on the cookie sheet to cover the entire pan in 1 layer of crackers.
- Melt together the butter and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, bring to a boil for 3 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Carefully pour the mixture over the Saladas. Spread it overtop so that all of the crackers are covered.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips over the crackers, and spread it smooth to completely cover the pan. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Remove from the pan peel the aluminum foil off.
- Break/”crack” it into pieces.
Box of bake mix
Green food colouring
- Combine the bake mix, cream cheese and yoghurt in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add food colouring and mix.
- Scoop dip into a serving bowl.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Add sprinkles.