After being gifted her late mother’s recipe book, Amanda thought she’d make Jonesy another one of Jennifer’s ‘famous’ recipes – Mock Chicken!
Hear what happened here:
Mock Chicken Recipe (taken directly from Jennifer Keller’s recipe book):
- Melt 1 tsp. butter in a saucepan and add finely chopped onion or eschalot.
- Cook a few minutes until golden brown.
- Add two small tomatoes, the size of an egg or one large one.
- Skin and slice, then add a beaten egg, 2 tbsps of soft breadcrumbs, 2 tbsps of grated cheese.
- Add pepper and salt to taste and cook for a few minutes until thick enough to spread.