Get your phones at the ready and clear some space on your gram because the installation dubbed the “world’s most instagrammable exhibit” is coming to Sydney!
After sold out experience in LA, Chicago, Toronto, Boston, Las Vegas and Philadelphia and drawing the attention of some mega celebs from Khloe Kardashian to Hilary Duff, the exhibit will now open it’s doors in Sydney this March.
It’s called ‘Happy Place’ and after hearing about all of the larger-than-life whimsical installations and multi-sensory immersive rooms it has to offer we can understand why!
Here are just some of the picture perfect exhibits heading Down Under:
– The world’s largest confetti dome
– a giant rainbow with a jumpable ‘Pot of Happiness’
– six-foot-tall X’s and O’s surround by red lips
– A Rubber Ducky Bathtub
– A cookie room scented with the aroma of freshly backed chocolate chip cookies
– An Upside Down room that defies gravity
– A Super Bloom room, filled with 40,000 golden handmade flowers
And that’s just the beginning of it!
There will also be delicious food and drinks available to purchase from the Lemonade Stand, with purchases benefitting Red Cross Australia.
Happy Place will come to Broadway Sydney, the rooftop of 1 Bay St Ultimo, fro Friday March 6 until Sunday May 3.
You can find more details here!