Woolworths has announced a ‘super sale’ offering up to 50 per cent off pantry, fridge and staples – and also beauty.
Thing is, unlike previous sales that have gone absolutely bonkers, this one is purely online.
Deals must be place before 11.59pm AEST on Tuesday, August 6 or until stock runs out and they’re only available as delivery or pick-up.
Some of our faves:
- Old El Paso hard/soft taco kit is now $3.50, down from $7.
- Greenseas tuna is just $1. Woah!
- Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 750ml, was $12…. now a ridiculous $6.50
- Uncle Toby’s chewy choc chip muesli bars now only $2.15 (down from $4.30)
- Burger Rings, 100g, $1 (we’re getting three packs)
- Connoisseur Classic Vanilla or Cookies & Cream are now just $5 each (saving you $6)
- Maybelline ‘Lemonade Craze’ eyeshadow palette is down to $14.50 from $29
- L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Coconut Oil Spray, was $20 now just $9.98 (this is a seriously good deal)
- Explorer Socks have dropped from $14 a pack to just $7. Warm feeties here we come!
Check out he full list of deals here!