Feeling hungry Sydney? Is the home-made sandwich you packed in your lunchbox looking particularly unappealing today?
Well don’t worry! Funnily enough, there’s a way for you to grab a delicious lunch RIGHT NOW and it will literally cost you next to nothing. And yep, this is something happening in the usually expensive SYDNEY!
Taking place in Sydney’s CBD right now and for the next few days is a $1 Food Festival! Which means you can grab something like a scrumptious chicken schnitzel or fresh poke bowl for literally no more than some spare change.
It’s all thanks to mobile order and pay app Ritual, which lets you order your meal ahead of time and skip the line at your fav restaurants in your local area.
But now the app is allowing it’s customers to do so for an insanely cheap price! From now until March 29th, there will be over 200 menu items that would usually cost up to $15 available for $1 in Sydney’s CBD and Barangaroo!
Ritual has partnered with some of the best restaurants in the area to make some of their most loved menu items available for the $1 Food festival including things like a Schnitzel Plate from Schnitz, a spicy break wrap from Black Sugar Kitchen and a sesame salmon bowl from Nama Poke.
Check out some of the top items available below:
- Iron Grill – Classic Burger & Chips
- Costi’s Fish & Chips – Costi’s Healthy Choice (Grilled Fish with Salad & Chips)
- Pasta Pantry – Breakfast Wrap with Coffee Combo
- Regiment – Coffee
- Dutch Smuggler Coffee Brewers – Mi Goreng Toastie
- Thai Riffic Noodle Bar – Pad Thai
- Nama Poke – Sesame Salmon Bowl
- SumoSalad – Green & Lean Juice
- Parisi – Your choice of Salad from the menu
- Spresso Cafe & Salad Bar – Smoked Salmon Salad
- Livelo Espresso & Kitchen – Bacon & Egg Roll
- Schnitz (MLC Centre) – Schnitzel Plate
- Georgie Boy’s- Bacon & Egg Wrap
- Black Sugar Kitchen – Spicy Breaky Wrap
- Soul Origin (MLC Centre) – Bacon and Egg Wrap with Coffee Combo
- Hero Sushi – Chicken Crunchy Box
- Bun Me – BBQ Chicken Banh Mi
All you have to do to get your $1 deal is download the app, each ‘DOLLARFEST’ in the app to find participating restaurants and order your meal!
Simple and CHEAP AS CHIPS! We know what we’ll be doing for lunch for the rest of the week!