Okay… this looks (and tastes) AMAZING!!! You can thank us later!!
Nutella Cheesecake Dip
Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add nutella and blend until well combined. Add half of the whipped cream and gently fold mixture until nearly blended then add remaining whipped cream and gently fold mixture until well blended.
- Serve with strawberries or graham crackers.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Recipe Source: Cooking Classy