There are two things on this planet that we love:
- A good piece of KFC
- A hot cheesy bowl of mac and cheese
And now thanks to KFC, we can have both… at the same time!
KFC has dropped a recipe for a ‘Hot & Spicy Mac ‘n’ Cheese’ that you can make in the comfort of your own home.
Ingredients (serves one):
- KFC Hot & Spicy Chicken
- 150g macaroni pasta
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 100g grated cheese (or as much as your cheese-loving heart can take)
- Fresh herbs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne powder
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- Boil your macaroni pasta the way you like it
- Put a 1/4 cup of milk into a bowl and whisk the flour until it’s lump free!
- Place the rest of the milk (1/2 cup) in a saucepan over medium heat and mix in all the spices and hot sauce.
- Once the spicy milk mix starts to steam, whisk in the milk/flour mixture for roughly 4 minutes until it thickens.
- Turn heat on low and slowly stir in all the cheese until it’s all melted.
- Take cheese sauce off all the heat, stir in the pasta and with a side of the Hot & Spicy chicken you’ll be set.