It’s the latest food craze on TikTok, so naturally we had to try it.
Yep, we’re talking about the Oreo Sushi – a deconstruction of the popular biscuit treat that has been turned into a Japanese-inspired dessert, and it only has two ingredients (Oreo and milk)!
Hear what Jonesy & Amanda thought of it:
Want to try it at home?
- Grab a box of Oreos and take out about 15 to 20 cookies.
- Separate the biscuits from the filling, and put them into two different bowls.
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them up until they’re fine and smooth.
- Put them into a bowl, and add some milk. Mix together.
- In the other bowl, whip the Oreo cookie filling together.
- Put down a layer of plastic wrap on the counter, and place the cookie mixture onto it. Flatten the mixture with a rolling pin.
- Add the Oreo cream filling on top of the flat cookie, cover the two in plastic wrap, and roll it with a rolling pin.
- Roll the plastic wrap (like you would a sushi roll), and cut into slices.
- Add melted chocolate sauce or syrup to dip the rolls into.