If you love Greek food and you go crazy for a bit of guac, then we’ve found the PERFECT job for you!
A Greek Restaurant chain is looking to pay two people to be their taste tester for a brand new menu item – Greekamole – which is basically their spin on Guacamole!
Greekamole is a modern updated twist on guacamole, swapping out Cilantro for a sprinkle of Oregano and a squeeze of lemon instead of lime.
The literal god’s (just look at their name) that are offering up this dream job is Zeus Street Greek and they’re willing to pay their taste testers $25 an hour to basically eat until their hearts content.
The selected taste testers will get to tour around Zeus Street Greek restaurants and trial Greekamole on any meal they want, like the Spartan Box, a pita wrap, on loaded halloumi chips, or even just as a dip.
You’ll basically just be getting paid to eat guacamole until your heart’s content.
There is some section criteria for the role, such as you must be based in either Sydney or Brisbane.
The rest of the criteria is as follows:
– The ideal candidate has got to know their oregano from their cilantro and their lime from their lemon
– Previous experience with a pestle and mortar is preferred
– An obsession with avocado and Greek food
– Advanced level dipping technique
– You don’t need to be Greek, but an appreciation of the classics is desired (the classics being taramasalata, halloumi and tzatziki)
Sounds like the dream job right? You can find more details on how to apply right here!