It’s one of the most recognisable homes in television history, and now Southfork Ranch is open for holidaymakers to stay the night.
Southfork Ranch, the home featured in the opening credits of the iconic show Dallas, has been a tourist attraction since the show premiered in 1978, and now fans can stay the night and have full access to the mammoth mansion.
Priced at $1,978 for two people, guests receive:
– Complete access to the entire house and pool
– Optional trail ride
– Sleepover in the famous bedrooms of J.R. Ewing, Bobby Ewing and Lucy Ewing
– Private tour of the mansion and ranch
– Champagne and hors d’oeuvres followed by “J.R.’s Steak Dinner”
– Screenings of ‘Dallas’ in the Ewing living room with popcorn and snacks
– A home cooked Texas breakfast at the Ewing family poolside patio table
– Official Southfork wine glass souvenir
Additional guests are $400 per person, with a maximum of six guests per group.
(Source: ABC News)