It’s the moment all eyes should be on the bride and groom – that first kiss.

But one bridesmaid has accidentally upstaged the big moment in a photo that has quickly gone viral.

The groom cheekily took to Imgur to share the snap of the moment his sister passed out as he leaned in to kiss the bride.

According to the Daily Mail, the groom later explained that while it was a short ceremony, his sister fainted because she hadn’t consumed enough.

“Warmest day of the year, she barely ate or drank anything. Plus those windows made the ceremony room like a greenhouse. Recipe for fainting.”

Advertisement
Advertisement

Well it certainly makes for a wedding story you’ll never forget!

Want more? Listen to this best bit from Jonesy & Amanda!