She may have kept cooking, but MasterChef Australia runner-up Laura Sharrad was left in shocking pain after burning herself after accidentally grabbing a boiling hot handle.

The show’s winner Emelia Jackson joined Jonesy & Amanda to chat about her experience on the cooking show, as well as what actually happened to Laura, and trust us… it was a lot worse than the episode let on!

“When I went home and looked at the burn it was horrific,” Emelia admitted.

“Her whole palm lifted from her hand!”

Ouch!

Click ‘PLAY’ below to hear the full extent of Laura’s injury:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Want more? Listen to this best bit from Jonesy & Amanda!