Missed some of the show this morning or just want to hear it again?
Well you can in today’s JAMcast!
– Man waiting for child to be born gets hemorrhoid operation accidentally
– Mounce Review – Sandra Lee semi-baked cooking
– Cheap petrol prices
– “Extraordinary People Doing Leisurely Things” We take your calls
– Jonesy riding bikes all weekend
– We speak to Olympic sculls winner Kim Brennan
– Olympic update: funny names
– Hilton Hawaii head chef Charles Charbonneau cooks for us
– Cigarette packs have less ciggies
– We speak to the coach of the Olympic women’s 7’s team Tim Walsh