Bomb Found At Sydney School
Part of Dee Why has been shut down this morning after the discovery of a bomb in the grounds of a local school.
It's believed a janitor discovered the chlorine bomb at Pittwater House school at approximately 9am; the device was then placed in a garbage bag, according to The Daily Telegraph, before being taken outside the grounds and placed on the nature strip.
While a chlorine bomb is only dangerous to anyone who touches it, local police have taken the precautionary measure of closing South Creek Road between Pittwater Road and Parkes Road until it has been removed.
Motorists are advised that delays may occur as a result.
WATCH: The First Trailer For Beauty And The Beast Is Here!