WSFM 101.7
Pure Gold

Now Playing:

Loading...
Listen on

A Warning To Every Parent Who’s Child Has A Fidget Spinner

A Sydney boy has been rushed to hospital after it became clear he had swallowed part of his brand new fidget spinner.

The child was whisked to Royal North Shore Hospital after ingesting a circular disc, belonging to a fidget spinner.

The child’s mother then posted a warning on the Facebook group, ‘North Shore Mums’ on Saturday.

“Parents of fidget spinners beware ... our son swallowed the disc of a fidget spinner last night and ended up at RNSH Emergency,” she wrote.

“The side of the spinner was cracked and when he spun it, the disc flew in his mouth and before he realised, he swallowed it.

“He had it for less than 48 hours. Ours are now in the bin and just want to make you all aware of what can happen with these things.

“He has to pass it within two days or we’re looking at alternative methods of extraction.”

An x-ray of the boy’s stomach shows the piece of plastic lodged in there.

The message is, be very careful and keep an eye on your kids when they’re playing with the gadget.

Source: news.com.au

Share this: