WSFM 101.7
Pure Gold

Now Playing:

Loading...
Listen on

Teen Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By iPhone Cable

CAUTION: Graphic Content.

A teenage girl has tragically died after she was fatally electrocuted in her sleep.

The 14-year-old rolled onto her iPhone charging table, it has been reported, before her parents rushed her to hospital, where she later passed away.

Electrocution was revealed as the official cause of death. Police in Hanoi, Vietnam, found a burnt white cable on her bed and said a tear in the rubber casing may have caused the incident.

It’s thought she plugged her phone in and rested it on her bed, as she and many others do every night, according to investigators.

It’s important to note at this time that it’s not known whether the cable that electrocuted her is an official product or an unofficial one.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of the young girl during this difficult time.

Source: UNILAD

Share this: