Aussie Mum Shamed For Sending A Lamington In Kids Lunchbox
An Aussie mother was shocked recently when she received a note from her child's school berating her for packing a lamington in her child's lunchbox.
Seven News reported that the classic Australian treat was returned to the gobsmacked mum uneaten along with a note from the kindergarten.
The note said the lamington 'did not comply with the school's nutrition policy'.
The mother was advised to never include a lamington in her child's lunch ever again.
Social media users were divided on the note, with some saying it was simply a harmless snack, while others claim lamingtons lack nutrition, and could even be dangerous when it comes to possible allergen concerns.