WSFM 101.7
Pure Gold

Now Playing:

Listen on

Woman Accidentally Burns Down Entire Unit Block

A woman in Ohio has accidentally burnt down her entire unit block while attempting to kill some unsavoury guests.

To eradicate the bugs, she used a type of alcohol which was then set alight by a nearby candle.

The huge blaze gutted the entire building, ten people were left without a home and three people were hospitalised for smoke-inhalation.

Thanks to technology we were able to watch the whole thing unfold when one neighbour, Kamaron Lyshe, recorded it on Facebook Live.

“My House caught fire n got burned down - all my stuff is gone maaaaaan,” he captioned the post.

Apparently this isn’t an isolated incident because DIY Bed Bug eradication in the US is attempted waaaaay too often…

Message here? Don’t try this at home, Kids!

Share this: