WSFM 101.7
Pure Gold

Now Playing:

Loading...
Listen on

This IKEA Product Is Under Investigation For A Serious Fault

Some utensils can't handle the heat!

Yup, a couple from Sweden have just issued a fire warning after their metal IKEA bowl allegedly set objects inside alight.

The ‘blanda blank’ bowl was being used by Richard Walter of Sweden outside during a BBQ, when he started to smell burning.

After doing some ‘fire investigating’, he realised that the stem of grapes that had been placed in the bowl were smouldering.

undefined

According to Mr Walter, the bowl’s shape and reflective surface caused a fiery reaction.

IKEA is carrying out an investigation into the potential fault in design.

Share this: