• Joyride
  • Listen on
Pure Gold

WSFM 101.7

  • now playing:
    Joyride
    Roxette
  • Listen on
MENU

Shocking News From Woman Who Was Allegedly Burned By iPhone

Yesterday we heard about a woman named Melanie who awoke to a terrible injury to her arm.

What she initially thought was an insect bite, turned out to be a burn from her new iPhone 7.

Melanie described her fear as she realised the iPhone had been left in bed with her overnight leaving her with horrific burns down her entire arm.

undefined

Since then she has taken to the phone to Apple, where they told her it couldn’t possibly have been the phone that was responsible.

However, they eventually took a report, and photos, and escalated the matter.

After dealing with different people and being told that there were no technicians available in Australia to help, she was then told the phone would have to be sent to American technicians.

It’s now been three weeks since she last heard anything, after being told someone would be in touch within a week.

Share this: