Fast Food Diner Makes A RANK Discovery In Their Burger
If you've got a weak stomach, look away now!
A fast food diner has taken to social media to share the vile discovery they made while trying to enjoy a burger.
They only took one bite into the burger before noticing it was riddled with maggots.
The video has accumulated more than 57 million views and tonnes of comments dubbing it disgusting. Naturally, The Burger King store in Brazil is copping loads of backlash, with many calling for it to be shut down.